träumerei...

so...i finally decided to try my hand at writing!!:)

Friday, September 02, 2005

schön guten Morgen:)

The last few days have'nt been good for me.....Problems with quite a few relationships...
Was really disturbed last night when i went to bed....Around the world in 8 hours...Not a bit of sleep....
"Wokeup" at 5 and went thru my daily chores...then called my parents on their wedding day....Felt better...Had a nice shower and decided to start the day with some deviotional songs....As I was browsing thru, found the song "Kuari Ondrum Illai" sung by MS...The fact that this is Dr.Rajagopalachari's favourite song(or penned by him??) made me curious....Just 4.1 mins of listening and my mood changed!! This is the PERFECT song to start ur day,really!! So much of optimisim and divinity oozing out of the lyrics....the genius of MS adding to the flavour.... I repeated the song twice and zoomed to the waiting car(of my colleague) below....
We chit-chatted on politics as we arrived at the company....There were tonnes of love waiting to be showered on me....My dear friend,the old gentleman....He was supposed to pick me up today but cudnt ....He had requested his colleague and the colleague obliged....He banged into my room and gave his customary "HULLLOOOO"(reminds me of Amrish Puri!!)....He was so happy to see me early to work!!
This old man had touched me a couple of days back when he hinted indirectly that he wished this relationship doesnt end with my intern...."relationships are of diff types....some are formal, puropose-oriented....some are quite informal but cease once the need is not there....some stay life-long"...he wudve stressed this a thousand times...!!
U mite find this whole write-up vague...but iam really so overjoyed by this old man's affection that i cant stop myself from writing!! i havent planned this....I will not read thru and make corrections....Happiness like this shud be uncensored...
k then...now off to work:)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home